Job Overview: Joining our staff as a Housekeeping Attendant Worker requires someone who is dependable and attentive to the smallest of details. The Housekeeping Attendant Worker’s primary duty will be to ensure that the entire property is tidy, well-organized, and in good repair at all times. The perfect applicant will have previous experience working in cleaning, will have a good physical fitness level, and will be able to work either independently or as part of a team.
Job Position: Housekeeping Attendant Worker
Job Location: 1223 rue principaleBeresford, NB E8K 1A1
Company: 687735 NB Inc
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $14.75 to hourly
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
- Perform thorough cleaning and sanitizing in all of the property’s allotted areas, including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house locations.
- Furniture, fixtures, and surfaces should all be dusted and polished.
- When necessary, change the linens, towels, and any other bedding.
- Remove all garbage and recyclables from their containers.
- Clean the floors and carpets with a vacuum cleaner.
- Restock the conveniences, such as paper products and bath towels
- Please inform the relevant person of any maintenance difficulties or damages that have occurred.
- Observe all of the policies, procedures, and norms pertaining to safety and sanitation.
- Contribute to the completion of additional tasks as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager
- A diploma from high school or its equivalent is required.
- Prior experience working in housekeeping, janitorial services, or a career that is closely similar is preferred.
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team Strong attention to detail and organizational skills Capability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and nonverbal communication abilities
- Physical endurance and the capability to carry out duties that entail standing, walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds are required.
- A willingness to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- transportation to and from work that can be relied on.
- If you are interested in applying for this position and you fit the qualifications, please send in your resume along with a cover letter. We would like to express our gratitude to all of the candidates for their interest; unfortunately, we will only be contacting those who have been chosen to participate in an interview.
What does Housekeeping Attendant Worker Do?
It is the job of a Housekeeping Attendant Worker to ensure that all parts of a property, such as a hotel, resort, or hospital, are kept tidy, organized, and in good repair at all times. They are responsible for a wide range of cleaning and maintenance responsibilities, such as cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms and public areas, changing linens and towels, emptying trash and recycling containers, vacuuming carpets and mopping floors, and restocking amenities like towels and toiletries.
Housekeeping Attendant Workers are also required to observe all safety and sanitary regulations and standards, as well as report any problems with damages or maintenance to the right person. They may be forced to work alone or as part of a team, and they may be required to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. They may also be required to work irregular hours.
In general, the function of a Housekeeping Attendant Worker is vital for ensuring that a facility is clean, safe, and comfortable for both the customers and the workers who work there.
Educational and Professional Development Opportunities
It is not always necessary to have a formal education in order to work as a Housekeeping Attendant Worker; nonetheless, employers almost universally favor candidates who have a high school diploma or its equivalent. The majority of the required abilities and information can be picked up through on-the-job training and experience earned while working.
Employers may choose to provide training to newly hired employees in order to acquaint them with the particular cleaning techniques and requirements of the property. Housekeeping Attendant Workers may be required by some employers to take a training program in order to acquire knowledge regarding the appropriate cleaning procedures and safety protocols.
Completing training in topics such as hospitality, customer service, or cleaning and sanitation might be beneficial for workers who assist with housekeeping. These courses can provide additional knowledge and skills that can assist Housekeeping Attendant Workers in being more productive in their work.
In addition, workers who provide housekeeping attendant services should have strong communication and interpersonal skills so that they can engage effectively with both customers and other employees. They should also have good physical fitness and be able to carry out jobs that demand them to stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
In general, workers who perform housekeeping attendant duties have the opportunity to acquire the essential education and training experiences by participating in a combination of on-the-job training, training that is offered by the employer, and pertinent coursework or certifications.
Compensation and Advantages
It is possible for an employer, location, and amount of expertise to have an impact on the wage and benefits package offered to a Housekeeping Attendant Worker. Housekeeping Attendant Workers can expect to earn anything from $14 to $21 Canadian Dollars (CAD) per hour as their typical hourly income in the country of Canada.
Housekeeping Attendant Workers may earn additional benefits in addition to their hourly compensation. These benefits may include health insurance, paid time off for vacation and sick leave, and retirement plans. However, the availability of these benefits may differ from one company to another, as well as depending on the employment status of the worker.
Housekeeping Attendant Workers may also have the chance for professional growth within the hospitality business, such as moving up to a supervisory or managerial capacity. This may be the case if the hospitality industry offers such opportunities.
In general, although the compensation and benefits for a Housekeeping Attendant Worker may not be as high as those for certain other positions, the fact that it is a secure and vital employment that can provide a consistent income and prospects for professional advancement more than makes up for this potential shortcoming.
In conclusion, a Housekeeping Attendant Worker performs a crucial function in ensuring that facilities such as hotels, resorts, or hospitals are kept clean, orderly, and well-maintained. Other examples of properties that require this type of worker are nursing homes. Housekeeping Attendant Workers should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to conduct cleaning activities to a high degree, even though a formal education is not necessarily required for the position. Other desirable abilities include physical stamina and the ability to maintain a healthy weight.
It is possible for an employer, location, and amount of expertise to have an impact on the wage and benefits package offered to a Housekeeping Attendant Worker. Nevertheless, it has the potential to offer a stable income as well as prospects for professional development within the hotel business.
In general, a Housekeeping Attendant Worker is an important component of a team that ensures that guests have a pleasant and comfortable stay at a hotel. In addition, the work that they do is critical to the upkeep of a property’s overall good reputation and successful business operations.
How to apply for this Job
By email email@example.com
Job By: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/38158648?source=searchresults