Job Description: We are looking for a dependable and experienced Driver to drive corporate vehicles and deliver cargo and passengers quickly and safely. The chosen applicant will be in charge of making sure that products and people are transported safely and on time while abiding by all traffic regulations and organizational guidelines.
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Windsor, ON
Company: Rockwell Trucking
Salary: $28.50 Hourly
Job type: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours a week
- Drive company vehicles safely and effectively.
- Load and unload cargo as necessary Transport cargo and people to their destinations on schedule and safely Comply with all traffic regulations and organizational guidelines
- Verify the condition of vehicles by doing regular inspections and maintenance.
- Any vehicle problems or mishaps should be reported right once to management.
- Keep thorough records of your travel distance, fuel consumption, and any other pertinent data.
- the provision of top-notch customer service to clients and travellers
- As required, assist with the loading and unloading of cargo and packages.
- carry out any additional tasks as directed by management.
- Must hold a driver’s license in good standing that is current.
- requisite spotless driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check for criminal activity
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities are required.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours, including weekends and nights.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds minimum
- Must be able to operate both individually and as a team Must be trustworthy, prompt, and polished
Education and Work History:
- equivalent to a high school diploma
- 2 years or more of driving experience, preferably in a professional capacity
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, as well as climb ladders and stairs, for lengthy periods of time
- being able to work in any weather
- Outdoors is where much of the work is done.
- Exposure to noise, pollutants, and other environmental elements is possible.
- We encourage you to apply for this fantastic opportunity if you are a responsible, dependable, experienced driver with a love of providing excellent customer service. We provide possibilities for career growth and promotion in addition to excellent salary and benefits.
How does Driver behave?
- A driver is in charge of controlling a vehicle to move supplies, people, or cargo from one place to another. Depending on their line of work and the kind of vehicle they drive, drivers may have a variety of unique responsibilities. However, in general, a driver is accountable for making sure that goods or persons are transported safely and on schedule, abiding by all traffic rules and corporate policies, keeping the car in good condition, and offering top-notch customer service. Some drivers may also be in charge of loading and unloading cargo or packages, accurately recording mileage and fuel usage, and quickly informing management of any vehicle problems or mishaps.
Income and Perquisites:
The pay and perks for a driver in Canada might change based on the position, the area, and the amount of experience. In Canada, a driver typically makes between CAD 17 and CAD 25 per hour. Nevertheless, depending on their qualifications, level of expertise, and line of business, some drivers may make more money.
Drivers may receive perks like health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and incentives in addition to their pay. These advantages can change based on the employer and the particular position.
Some firms may also let employees use company cars for work-related purposes, saving them the cost of getting and maintaining a car of their own. Additionally, clients’ gratuities may be given to drivers who work for delivery services or ride-hailing businesses, which can augment their income.
In Canada, a driver is in charge of running a vehicle to move people, materials, or both between different locations. A current driver’s license, a spotless driving record, and strong interpersonal and customer service abilities are requirements for this position. In Canada, drivers may earn between CAD 17 and CAD 25 per hour in wages, and they may also be eligible for benefits including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. There are numerous chances in Canada for drivers who are trustworthy, dependable, and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
How to apply for this Job?
How to apply By email firstname.lastname@example.org