Canada Jobs Offering $100/Day Wage-Apply ASAP
You’re searching for high-paying tasks in Canada paying $100 daily, right?
fortunately, Canada Jobs Offering or more. Whether you want to work as a nurse, doctor, or attorney, or you’re trying to find a job in service or money, we’ve obtained you covered. Check out the list below for 10 of the highest-paying tasks that pay $100 per day or even more in Canada.
Occupation chances abound in Canada, so take your time and also check out our listing to find the excellent work for you. Good luck!
Jobs paying $100 per day in Canada in 2023:
Take a look at this listing of 10 jobs that pay $100 per day or more in Canada
1 # Air Website Traffic Controller Jobs in Canada
Air website traffic controllers in Canada gain approximately $100– $120 or even more per day. The task calls for the capability to make fast choices in a high-pressure environment. Due to the nature of the work, air web traffic controllers have to be able to function shifts, including nights and also weekends.
Air website traffic controllers must have a high school diploma or equal as well as additionally need to pass an examination given by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and also a specialized 2- or four-year level in aviation that helps them get the Air Web Traffic Standard Capacity Examination (AT-SAT). You must additionally have solid English language skills, both written as well as oral.
Many Canadian business agree to pay top dollar for certified Air Traffic Controllers such as NAV Canada, Air Canada, and WestJet.
- Monitor internet site traffic and examine web analytics to determine trends and also locations for improvement
- Create methods to enhance website web traffic and also user interaction
- Collaborate with internet site development groups to make certain website web content is maximized for online search engine and also customer experience
- Implement as well as take care of internet site web traffic monitoring devices
- Respond to internet site performance problems as well as job to solve them rapidly
- Communicate with stakeholders and administration to give regular updates on web site traffic as well as efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer technology, Information Technology, or an associated area
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web site web traffic monitoring
- Solid logical and also analytic abilities
- Excellent interaction as well as social skills
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and also internet site optimization techniques
- Capacity to function well under pressure and also satisfy limited due dates
- Comprehending of seo (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) and also material administration systems (CMS).
- If you satisfy the above credentials as well as are passionate concerning internet site web traffic management, we motivate you to make an application for this interesting chance.
The benefits for an Air Website traffic Controller work in Canada may vary relying on the business and position. Nevertheless, regular advantages for permanent workers in Canada may consist of:.
- Wellness and also oral insurance.
- Retirement savings plans such as a pension or RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan).
- Paid holiday days and also authorized leave.
- Versatile functioning hrs or work from residence options.
- Employee assistance programs (EAP) that provide access to counseling and also psychological wellness assistance.
- Life and also disability insurance.
- Professional growth and also training opportunities.
- Worker discount rates as well as various other benefits such as fitness center subscriptions, cost-free snacks or coffee, and so on.
- Maternity/paternity leave.
- Versatile spending accounts (FSA) or Health And Wellness Spending Accounts (HSA).
Companies might additionally offer additional benefits to draw in and preserve skilled workers, so it’s constantly a good suggestion to evaluate the full checklist of benefits provided by the employer before accepting a task deal.
2 # Retail Employee Jobs in Canada
If you’re seeking a work that pays $100 each day, retail job is a terrific option. Merchants are always looking for people to help with client service, equipping racks, and phoning acquisitions.
The hrs can be versatile, so it’s a great option if you require to function around your college schedule or other dedications. As well as the very best part is that you’ll reach fulfill brand-new people and also discover different products.
Lots of firms pay their retail workers $100 each day. Several of these firms include Walmart, Loblaws, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
So if you want operating in retail, head on to your local shop as well as request an application. Opportunities are, they’ll be happy to have you on board!
3 # Carpenters Jobs in Canada
Carpenters in Canada can gain approximately $100 per day, relying on their experience and also the type of job they are doing. Some carpenters might only gain $50 daily, while others could gain upwards of $200 each day.
There are a few certifications that are required for woodworker tasks in Canada The very first qualification is a senior high school diploma or matching. The 2nd certification is a valid Journeyman Woodworker certificate. The third credentials is 2 years of experience working as a Journeyman Carpenter.
Numerous Canadian firms can pay woodworkers $100 per day. A few of these business consist of but are not restricted to Rona, Residence Depot, Lowe’s, as well as IKEA.
- Read and translate plans, illustrations, and illustrations to figure out specifications as well as compute requirements
- Action and mark cutting lines on products making use of ruler, pencil, chalk, as well as noting scale
- Cut, form, as well as sign up with materials making use of hand as well as power tools, consisting of saws, drills, and also sanders
- Install frameworks and also fixtures, such as home windows, frames, floor coverings, and trim, according to specifications
- Inspect and replace harmed structure or various other structures and components
- Comply with security procedures and also guidelines to maintain a secure workplace
- Keep tools and also tools in good working condition
- Secondary school diploma or matching
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Woodworker
- Knowledge of woodworking and woodworking techniques, tools, and products
- Ability to read and also interpret plans, illustrations, and also sketches
- Capability to use hand as well as power devices safely and also effectively
- Ability to function separately and as part of a group
- Good communication and also analytic skills
- Physical mastery and also stamina to perform strenuous job
Income and Benefits:
- Salary variety: CAD 40,000 – 70,000 per year, relying on experience
- Health as well as oral insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trip as well as vacations
- Opportunities for career development
- We are an equal opportunity company and also invite all qualified prospects to apply. If you are a proficient Carpenter looking for a tough and fulfilling occupation chance in Canada, please send your return to and also cover letter for consideration.
4 # Social Network Critic Jobs in Canada
Visualize making money to surf the web all the time! That’s the dream job for a great deal of individuals, and also it’s a fact for social media critics.
As a social media critic, you would certainly be responsible for evaluating the high quality and accuracy of social media sites content. This is an excellent work for people that fit with computers and also have a mutual understanding of the internet.
Lots of Canadian companies pay social media sites critics $100 daily. These business consist of but are not restricted to BrandEQ Firm, Lionbridge, Amazon.com, as well as Leapforce.
If you have an interest in this position, you should have the ability to type swiftly and have excellent research abilities. You must likewise recognize with the most up to date fads in social networks.
5 # Cashier Jobs in Canada
Are you seeking a job that pays well and is relatively simple to obtain? If so, you ought to think about ending up being a cashier.
As a cashier, you’ll be in charge of scanning and bagging grocery stores, in addition to managing money. You’ll additionally need to be able to supply excellent customer care. And the excellent thing about this job is that it’s reasonably easy to obtain. Many huge food store are always seeking brand-new workers.
Many Canadian shops pay their cashiers $100 each day. A few of these business are Pharmasave, CVS Wellness, as well as Walgreen Company. Every one of these companies are big companies in Canada as well as have several places throughout the nation.
So if you’re looking for a way to make some money, ending up being a cashier is an excellent alternative. You can anticipate to earn around $100 each day, depending upon your experience as well as skills.
6 # Cleaning Person Jobs in Canada
Think of having a job where you might make $100 daily just by cleaning up other people’s messes. Well, that’s the truth for cleaning people all throughout Canada
It’s not one of the most extravagant task worldwide, yet it’s vital for maintaining our workplaces as well as public areas clean and tidy. Cleaning people are responsible for emptying trash bin, sweeping floors, and also cleaning bathrooms making certain that whatever is spick and span.
Also apply: Urgent Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023-2024
Lots of Canadian firms pay their cleaning people $100 per day. A few of these business include Tim Hortons, Mcdonald’s, and Burger King.
And also the very best part? You do not require any type of unique qualifications or training to become a custodian. All you require is a great principles and a desire to obtain your hands dirty. So if you’re seeking a job that pays well and also doesn’t need a lot of experience, after that this could be the ideal suitable for you.
7 # Customer Service Representative Jobs in Canada
Think you can not make an excellent living in customer care? Think again. As a client service representative, you can quickly make $100 daily.
What does a customer service agent do? They provide consumer support for a company or item. This might consist of answering client inquiries, resolving problems, and taking care of returns.
The most effective part? The job is normally pretty adaptable, which indicates you can work from house or take on-line classes without having to miss out on a beat.
Several Canadian firms pay $100/day for Customer Service Reps. Some of these companies include Costco, Samsung, and Apple.
8 # Freelance Author Jobs in Canada.
It’s clear that writing is a profitable job. Besides, lots of famous authors began as freelance authors. However what you might not know is that there are lots of freelance creating jobs that pay $100– $150 or even more each day.
So exactly how do you become a freelance author? It’s not as challenging as you might believe. The very best method to begin is by developing your profile with top quality material. Once you have a couple of pieces that you boast of, begin pitching to magazines, blog sites, and also various other magazines.
There are a couple of companies that pay $100/day or even more for Freelance Writers such as UpWork, Fiverr, and PeoplePerHour.
Keep in mind, the trick to success is willpower. Keep at it, as well as before you know it, you’ll be writing for a living!
9 # Welders Jobs in Canada.
Welders remain in high demand all throughout Canada, as well as with great reason– they’re responsible for making as well as fixing steel items. If you’re searching for a work that pays well and doesn’t need a great deal of official education and learning, welding is an excellent option.
And the most effective part is that welding is a profession that’s constantly in demand, so you’ll never have to stress over locating work.
Lots of Canadian firms pay their welders very well. There are numerous Canadian business that pay welders $100 daily. Several of these business that pay their welders $100/day consist of Canadian National Train, PCL Constructors Canada Inc, Welding Ltd, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc, as well as much more.
10 # Web Site Tester Jobs in Canada.
If you’re looking for a work that pays well as well as is rather easy to do, you must consider becoming a site tester. As an internet site tester, you’ll be responsible for inspecting websites for errors as well as reporting them. This is a fantastic task for individuals that are detail-oriented and also have superb analytic skills.
The very best part is that internet site testing is a freelance gig, which means you can function from house or anywhere else you want. And also, the hours are flexible, so you can work around your schedule.
Lots of Canadian firms pay website testers $100 daily. Some of these business include Upwork UI/UX testing tasks, Web/app Screening on freelancer, Fiverr, PQA Screening, and WhatUsersDo. These business all provide beneficial feedback to help improve internet site design and also user experience.