- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years
[Company Name] is a leading industrial services company specializing in welding solutions for diverse sectors in Canada. We take pride in our commitment to excellence, safety, and delivering high-quality welding services to our clients. As we continue to grow, we are now offering exciting opportunities for skilled Welders from around the world to join our team with visa sponsorship available for eligible candidates.
As a Welder at [Company Name], you will play a crucial role in executing welding projects to the highest standards. Working in a dynamic and supportive environment, you will be responsible for performing a range of welding operations and tasks. The successful candidate will possess exceptional welding expertise, a keen eye for detail, and a dedication to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment. more jobs
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications to determine the appropriate welding techniques and procedures.
- Perform various welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, ARC, and Flux Core, to join metals with precision and accuracy.
- Prepare workpieces by cleaning, cutting, and shaping materials as required.
- Set up welding equipment, ensuring proper settings and adjustments for optimal results.
- Inspect welds for defects and make necessary repairs or adjustments to meet quality standards.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations to maintain a safe working environment.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure efficient workflow and project completion within specified deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records of welding activities, materials used, and project progress.
- Proven experience as a Welder with a minimum of [X] years of welding expertise.
- Proficient in various welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, ARC, and Flux Core.
- Knowledge of welding tools and equipment, and the ability to set up and calibrate machinery.
- Understanding of welding specifications, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and precision in workmanship.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety protocols and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Valid work visa or eligibility for visa sponsorship to work in Canada (for non-Canadian applicants).
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement savings plans.
- Ongoing training and professional development to enhance skills and expertise.
- Relocation assistance and support with the visa sponsorship process.
How to Apply