Position: Lodge Cleaning
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 to less than 7 months
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and reliable individuals to join our team as Lodge Cleaning Associates in Canada. If you have a passion for cleanliness and a keen eye for detail, this is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry. As a Lodge Cleaning Associate, you will play a vital role in ensuring a welcoming and hygienic environment for our guests. No prior experience is necessary as we provide comprehensive training, making it an ideal position for those looking to embark on a rewarding and exciting new journey.
- Perform daily cleaning tasks to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the lodge's guest rooms, common areas, and facilities.
- Dust, sweep, vacuum, and mop floors to maintain a polished and sanitary appearance.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, replenishing supplies as needed to ensure optimal guest comfort.
- Make beds, change linens, and ensure the rooms are well-stocked with amenities.
- Empty trash bins and remove waste, adhering to waste management and recycling guidelines.
- Report any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate personnel promptly.
- Uphold high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, following safety protocols and health regulations at all times.
- Assist with laundry duties, including washing, drying, and folding linens as required.
- Collaborate with the lodge's staff to ensure a seamless guest experience and promptly address any guest concerns or requests related to cleaning services.
- No prior cleaning experience is necessary; we provide on-the-job training.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to maintaining cleanliness and orderliness.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot and address cleanliness issues effectively.
- Excellent time management skills, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, fostering a positive work environment.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when dealing with guests and fellow staff members.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays, as required by the lodge's operation.
- Comprehensive training is provided to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team environment.
- Chance to gain valuable experience within the hospitality industry.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Potential for career growth and advancement within the lodge or hospitality sector.
How to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does a Lodge Cleaning Associate do?
A: Lodge Cleaning Associates are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the lodge's guest rooms, common areas, and facilities. They perform tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, making beds, sanitizing bathrooms, and emptying trash bins to ensure a comfortable and welcoming environment for guests.
Q: Is prior cleaning experience required for this position?
A: No, prior cleaning experience is not required. We provide comprehensive on-the-job training to all our Lodge Cleaning Associates, making it an excellent opportunity for individuals who are enthusiastic about cleanliness but lack prior experience.
Q: What qualifications do I need to become a Lodge Cleaning Associate?
A: We prefer candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent. However, the most important qualities we look for are a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Q: What are the typical working hours for this role?
A: Lodge cleaning is an essential function that requires round-the-clock attention. As a result, Lodge Cleaning Associates may need to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays, to ensure the lodge is clean and welcoming at all times.
Q: Are there opportunities for career advancement within the lodge?
A: Absolutely! We believe in fostering talent within our organization. Lodge Cleaning Associates who demonstrate dedication, commitment, and a strong work ethic have the potential for career growth and advancement within the lodge or even within the broader hospitality industry.