Job Summary: We are seeking dedicated and reliable individuals to join our team as Factory Helpers in various manufacturing facilities across Canada. As a Factory Helper, you will play a crucial role in assisting with the production process, ensuring efficient operations, and maintaining a safe working environment. This is a physically demanding position that requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to quality standards and following instructions provided by supervisors. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking entry-level positions in the manufacturing industry.
Job Position: Factory Helper
Job Location: 10175 Rue Leblanc, Wôlinak, Quebec, Canada, G0X1B0
Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Job type: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours a week
- Assist in the assembly, packaging, and labeling of products according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Operate machinery, tools, and equipment under the supervision and guidance of trained personnel.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of machinery to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Inspect products for defects and deviations from quality standards and report any issues to the supervisor.
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a secure working environment for all employees.
- Collaborate with team members to meet production targets and deadlines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring materials and tools are properly stored.
- Follow instructions and perform tasks as assigned by supervisors or team leaders.
- Actively participate in training programs to enhance skills and knowledge relevant to the role.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including attendance and punctuality requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred but not required.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to perform physical tasks in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of workplace safety practices and the ability to adhere to safety regulations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues and supervisors.
- Flexibility to work in shifts and overtime as required.
- Physical stamina to perform repetitive tasks and lift heavy objects when necessary.
- Attention to detail to identify product defects or deviations from quality standards.
How to apply?
Telephone: (819) 294-9849