Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to join our team as a Cleaner Swimming Pool. As a Cleaner Swimming Pool, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of our swimming pool facilities to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. Your attention to detail, strong work ethic, and commitment to exceptional service will be essential in this role.
Job Position: Cleaner Swimming Pool
Job Location: 1145 Route Édouard-VII, Saint-Philippe, Quebec, Canada, J0L2K0
Company: Piscine Aide
Salary: $21.00 Hourly
Job type: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours a week
- Pool Maintenance: Perform regular cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure the swimming pool meets the highest standards of cleanliness. This includes skimming the water’s surface, vacuuming the pool floor, and cleaning pool walls and tiles to remove any debris, dirt, or algae buildup.
- Chemical Balancing: Monitor and maintain proper chemical levels in the pool to ensure optimal water quality and sanitation. This involves testing the water regularly, adjusting chemical levels as needed, and recording accurate records of the pool’s chemical readings.
- Equipment Inspection: Conduct routine inspections of pool equipment, such as pumps, filters, and chlorinators, to identify any issues or malfunctions. Report any findings promptly to the supervisor or maintenance department for timely repairs or replacements.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to all safety regulations and protocols to promote a safe swimming environment for patrons. Monitor pool areas for any potential hazards, enforce safety rules, and respond promptly to any emergencies or incidents that may arise.
- Facility Cleaning: Maintain cleanliness in and around the pool area, including restrooms, changing rooms, and other common areas. Ensure that all surfaces, floors, and equipment are sanitized and free from dirt, debris, and litter.
- Customer Service: Provide friendly and helpful assistance to pool users, addressing their inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally. Maintain a positive and approachable demeanor while representing the organization in a courteous manner.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of pool maintenance activities, chemical levels, repairs, incidents, and any other relevant data. Prepare reports as required by management and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in pool cleaning and maintenance is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of pool cleaning techniques, chemical balancing, and equipment operation.
- Familiarity with safety procedures and emergency response protocols.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing time and tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and capable of performing manual labor, including lifting heavy objects and working in various weather conditions.
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications are an asset.
How to apply?
Contact person Martin Whitty Telephone: (514) 235-7535, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org