We are seeking a dependable and diligent person to join our team as a Cattle Farm Worker. You will be in charge of the daily upkeep and care of our herd of cattle in this position. Many different activities, including feeding, watering, cleaning, and keeping an eye on the animals’ health, will be your responsibility. You will also help with the upkeep of the farm’s infrastructure and machinery.
Job Position: Cattle Farm Worker
Job Location: SE-29-40-6-W4 & SE-36-41-7-W4Czar, AB T0B 0Z0
Company: 1501752 Alberta Ltd & 1501757 Alberta Ltd
Salary: $16.60 Hourly
Job type: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours a week
- Cattle should be fed and watered based on their dietary requirements and schedules.
- Equipment for feeding and watering animals should be kept clean and in good operating order.
- Keep an eye on the health and wellbeing of the cattle, and alert the farm management or veterinarian to any issues.
- Help in providing for the needs of the newborn calves, including bottle feeding and medication administration.
- Cattle should be moved as needed between pastures or pens.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the barns, corrals, and other farm buildings.
- Tractors, loaders, and other farm gear should be operated and maintained.
- Assistance with farm construction, fence, and equipment upkeep and repairs
- Maintain thorough records of every day activities, and notify the farm manager of any problems.
- To ensure a safe workplace, adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Although it is not necessary, previous experience working with cattle or on a farm is appreciated.
- having the physical stamina to carry out labour that requires heavy lifting and hauling
- an openness to working outside in any weather
- strong ability to follow directions and pay close attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to function well in a group setting
- Possessing a valid driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation to and from work, as well as the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed
- proficiency in simple maths and record-keeping operations
- pay that is competitive and based on experience
- Internal opportunities for career progression
- Access to workplace wellness and health initiatives
- Providing training on the job
- Possibility to work in a lovely rural environment with breathtaking natural surroundings. Opportunity to work with a team of committed and experienced specialists in the agriculture industry.
The amount paid to a worker on a cattle farm in Canada might vary according on the worker’s level of experience, the farm’s location, and its size. The pay range for this work is typically between CAD $15 and $20 per hour, according to recent job postings. However, certain farms might pay more or include other perks like housing, health insurance, or retirement programmes. Throughout the hiring process, the precise pay will be discussed with the company.
Also apply: Airline jobs in Canada for Foreigners
According to the job description given, a Cow Farm Worker in Canada is in charge of daily care and upkeep of a cattle herd. The position entails a number of duties, including feeding, watering, cleaning, and keeping an eye on the health of the animals. It also entails helping with the upkeep of the farm’s infrastructure and machinery. Physical endurance, keen attention to detail, and effective communication abilities are desirable qualities in a candidate. Although it is not necessary, previous experience working with cattle or on a farm is appreciated. Typically, this employment pays between $15 and $20 CDN per hour.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience