The sophistication, European charm, and hospitality of The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver are unmatched by many other hotels. The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, located in the centre of downtown Vancouver, has more than 560 guest rooms and suites and about 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Its stunning setting enables guests to experience first-class amenities and exceptional service, from a personal concierge to a signature restaurant Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar, full beauty centre at Vida Spa and Wine Merchant. Guests will enjoy the ideal fusion of luxury and cosmopolitan environment, set against a spectacular background of mountains and the sea, and with the city’s renowned shopping, business, arts, and entertainment areas just steps away. The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver offers a taste of Europe in one of North America’s most stunning cities thanks to its magnificent surrounds.
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver is a consistent Conde Nast Traveller Gold List favourite and was named “BC’s Leading Hotel” at the World Travel Awards. It also made the Top 500 list of the world’s best hotels published by Travel & Leisure.
- doing nocturnal work.
- the capacity to obey instructions.
- written and verbal English proficiency.
- WHMIS, or Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, is useful.
- able to interact with others in a professional, diplomatic, and sensitive manner at all times.
- professional dress and behaviour.
- takes out the trash and vacuums the office space.
- maintains the hotel’s grounds’ cleanliness every night.
- The cleaning of hallways, offices, restrooms, windows, lunchrooms, locker rooms, steam rooms, fitness centres, pools, shower stalls, elevators, as well as dusting, washing walls, and spot cleaning are just a few examples of the tasks that may be assigned. vacuums/washes window coverings, cleans upholstered furniture, and cleans other areas as directed by a supervisor.
- stocking and maintaining restrooms.
- Fixtures should be cleaned, and bulbs should be changed as needed.
- sweeps, collects trash, and keeps the building’s external perimeter clean.
- power washing.
- Inform the supervisor of any property maintenance or repairs that are required.
- Identifies the tools and supplies that are required, then informs the supervisor.
- reports the requirement for equipment upkeep and repair.
- oversees work quality and provides necessary training.
- outstanding customer service.
- Prioritisation skills and attention to detail.
- Time-management abilities are a must.
- Knowledge of how to use a carpet extractor, a bonnet cleaner, and to strip and wax floors is an asset.
- capable of handling numerous priorities under duress and being adaptable to change.
- eager and determined to surpass visitors’ expectations.
A resume submission does not ensure a transfer or an interview. If a candidate meets the minimum standards for the relevant abilities needed, they are encouraged to apply. As the company does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker, you must be legally able to work in Canada in order to apply. Applications submitted in person or by email will not be considered. While we appreciate the interest shown in our career possibilities at The Sutton Place Hotel by all candidates, only those we plan to interview will receive a response to their application.
Here’s where to start finding a solution to British Columbia’s labour shortages.
Since 1997, we have provided labour solutions to Western Canadian employers.
Our comprehensive suite of services, which includes foreign worker recruitment, labour market assessments, work visa applications, permanent residence visa applications, and employee settlement, has been well received by employers.
We’ve been going for the past 15 years to Canadian Job Fairs in places like England, Scotland, Ireland, Holland, Ukraine, India, and Mexico. We have expertise evaluating international workers’ levels of competency in relation to Canadian qualifications. Additionally, we are aware of the procedures for obtaining a visa in order to employ foreign nationals in Canada.
Here are some of the occupations of clients we have helped bring to Canada already:
- Administrative Support
- Auto Technicians
- Cabinet Installers
- Cabinet Makers
- Care Attendants
- Cement Finishers
- Chemical Engineers
- Construction Labourers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Equipment Operators
- Farm and Livestock Workers
- Farm Managers
- Farm Workers
- Financial Analysts
- Flooring Installers
- Food Service
- General Labourers
- Graphic Designers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
- IT Professionals
- Landscaping Workers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Painters and Decorators
- Pipe Fitters
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Truck Drivers